How to add a video to multiple categories

How to add a video to multiple categories was created by joeblo

Hello,

How can I add a YouTube video to multiple categories. When I import the video via YouTube Quick Import, I can select a category. However, if I try to import the video again into another category, it isn't allowed because the video already exists.

I have many videos in my channel that demonstrate products. These products sit in multiple categories on my website e.g. by brand, by product type, by size etc. I need my video gallery to reflect the same structure as my products.

Is there a way I can have the same YouTube video display under more than one category?

Thanks for your help...
6 years 10 months ago #1641

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic How to add a video to multiple categories

Only the Quick Import option checks for the duplicate entry and throws warning if the video already exists. The Quick Import option is used to import YouTube videos in bulk and it's mandatory to check for the duplicate to avoid users importing videos accidentally. But, still you can add the same Videos again manually under the "Videos" menu. We don't check for the duplicate entry here. Hope, this helps you.
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Administrator.
6 years 10 months ago #1642

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.