RE: Pro and Free

RE: Pro and Free was created by Fuquan

Hi,

Just a quick question, but I guess an important one: Could someone advice me if when I am ready and buy the PRO version could I simply "Upgrade" from the trial Free version OR would I have to re-do everything I have configured in the trial free version in order to use the PRO version? I ask so if I have to REDO then I best wait till when I can purchase the PRO version if not then in advance I could setup the trial version ready for an upgrade.

I should appreciate it if someone could fill me in on this soonest. Thanks and do have a nice day:
Fuquan
9 years 1 month ago #806

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic RE: Pro and Free

No worries. There is not any special package for FREE and PAID versions. You will just receive an activation key when you purchase our license key which will remove our "Powered By" label and allow you to add your own logo.

In short, you will not loose your existing content when you upgrade to our PRO version.
9 years 1 month ago #807

Replied by characato on topic RE: Pro and Free

I purchased a license, but I didn't get a license key, so I can't take my own logo. Where can I find a documentation or a maunal for Yendif Video Share?
7 years 6 months ago #1388

Replied by Administrator on topic RE: Pro and Free

@characato,

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We already have emailed to your email ID This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. regarding your license key. Didn't received it yet? I'm attaching the actual mail content here,

Dear Customer,

My sincere apologies for the delay happened.

Thanks for purchasing Yendif Player.

As our License Key works based on the Domain Name, Kindly send your Domain Name where you are going to use Yendif Player. So that we can generate your License Key and send to you ASAP.

yendifplayer.com/commercial-license.html

Thanks & Regards,
Manimaran

Kindly send us your Domain name to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, we can email your key immediately.
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Administrator.
7 years 6 months ago #1391

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.