Jcomments don't point to the file

Jcomments don't point to the file was created by suchafan

Under Global Config, JComments is selected as the comments type. However, when someone leaves a comment under a particular video, the notification does not point to where that specific file is. It only shows the components name (com_yendifvideoshare) and the content item title is the "user group" name and not the specific video file name (.mp4). So if you have hundreds of videos, you have to go through each one (one at a time) to find where that comment is. How do you make it show the video's "file name" in the notification? :blink: :S :dry:
9 years 2 months ago #817

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Jcomments don't point to the file

JComments propose a system of plugins which can be easily created in order to add the "content item title". However, it needs to be added manually as they are not standard joomla plugins. Kindly follow "Adding JComments to Yendif Video Share" section in yendifplayer.com/joomla-video-share-thir...rty-integration.html
9 years 2 months ago #818

Replied by suchafan on topic Jcomments don't point to the file

Do you also have a link to where I can download the Yendif Music Share jComments PHP file and which directory to place it? Thanks!
9 years 2 months ago #819

Kindly check the same link which I added to my previous reply.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Administrator.
9 years 2 months ago #820

Replied by suchafan on topic Jcomments don't point to the file

I also noticed that when I added the "com_yendifvideoshare.plugin.php" file and cleared the Joomla cache that there is a problem. When I type into the comment box it doesn't allow me to use all text characters. Example: The space bar does not work because it starts and stops the video on the page. The "L" character forwards the video. And another character makes the video Full Screen. So, if I take out the php file I can again type a comment but the "content item title" won't work of course. Is there a work around for this?
9 years 2 months ago #822

- Go to Components => Yendif Video Share => Global Configuration

- Find the config option "Keyboard" and disable it.

- Save the changes and try again.

Hope, this solved your issue.
9 years 2 months ago #823

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.