Video Categories Layout

Video Categories Layout was created by SSHAG

Good day,
I was hoping it might be possible to make a small change to the layout of your Video Categories Layout page. On our site, www.sshag.com , we have a new page that you can get to from the main menu after logging in. The main menu item is called, "Videos". When select this menu each of the category images is approximately 800 px wide. I would like to modify this so that the page shows these in two columns and as many rows as I create categories for. I would like it to look similar to the attached concept image I am attaching here. Can I do this?

Thanks,

David
6 years 4 months ago #1790

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Video Categories Layout

1. Login to your Joomla! admin.
2. Go to Components => Yendif Video Share => Global Configuration => Frontend Layout Settings.
3. Find the option "No of Cols" and enter "2".
4. Save the changes and try now.

Hope, this solved your issue!
6 years 4 months ago #1791

Replied by SSHAG on topic Video Categories Layout

Thank you for your support in this, but as you will see, this did not work. I followed your steps, below, exactly as you asked.
1. Login to your Joomla! admin.
2. Go to Components => Yendif Video Share
=> Global Configuration
=> Frontend Layout Settings.
3. Find the option "No of Cols" and enter "2".
4. Save the changes and try now.

After doing all of this, I still get the page displaying as indicated in the screen shot. You will see my settings in attachment 1 and the end results in attachment 2. As attachment 1 indicates, I have 2 rows and 4 columns. Can you please look into this.
6 years 4 months ago #1792

Replied by Administrator on topic Video Categories Layout

Sorry, we didn't received any screenshot. We have option to override the global configuration values under menu params. So, kindly make sure that you've not configured "No of Cols" to "1" when creating the menu. If possible, kindly send us your Joomla! admin access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I can check what goes wrong.
6 years 4 months ago #1793

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.