Category List without images

Category List without images was created by Blackboy

Hi,
i want to list all categories without images. how can i do this ? Thank you.

Ahmet
8 years 4 weeks ago #1236

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Category List without images

Sorry, there is not any settings to remove this using our admin panel. But, this can be achieved by editing our categories layout file.

1. Open {root}/components/com_yendifvideoshare/views/categories/tmpl/default.php

2. Remove the element <span class="yendifThumb">....</span>

3. Save the changes and check now.

NOTE: Please share your Server FTP access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, we can do this for you on our own.
8 years 4 weeks ago #1238

Replied by Blackboy on topic Category List without images

i want to remove thumbs if thumbnail width and thumbnail height is zero. if i do this i can not list with image. i will list categories both with image and without image. Thank you.
8 years 3 weeks ago #1240

Replied by Administrator on topic Category List without images

Sorry, you cannot hide thumbnails by setting the width & height properties to zero. Our previous suggestion will permanently remove the thumbnails. If you need this as optional, then it should be customized. You can hire our developers to do this at some additional cost. Kindly email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for further discussions on this.

NOTE: I have added this to our TODO lists. So, in future we will have option to show or hide thumbnail from our global configuration menu and the menu params.
8 years 3 weeks ago #1241

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.