Youtube video using iframe not flash to play video

Youtube video using iframe not flash to play video was created by heroremix

can I add YouTube Video without using the flash to play.
it seem that the player uses flash instead of the youtube iframe api or youtube iframe. this resulted in the distorted 360 video.
is there an other to pass parameter to force it to use iframe?
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Administrator.
7 years 8 months ago #1342

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Youtube video using iframe not flash to play video

YouTube's Flash API is more powerful than YouTube's IFRAME API. So, in our current version, we don't look what engine is set when playing YouTube videos and we just check what engine the browser can support. If we find the browser can play in flash, then we just play the video in flash. If no flash is found, then we play in HTML5. But, recently YouTube announced they are deprecating their FLASH API. So, our next version will use HTML5 for YouTube.

Are you a PRO user? If yes, kindly email your Order ID and this post link to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, we can send you an updated version with fix for this issue.
7 years 8 months ago #1343

Replied by heroremix on topic Youtube video using iframe not flash to play video

thanks for the reply i look forward to the purchase. i will send the email for the help soon before i do so. i like to ask the 2 more question because i couldn't find it on the feature but is important criteria :

can i change the location of the video storage? i cant have it on the c:\drive i looking to change the location say d:\

Can the user upload video and set them on private?

hah 1 more can i have prevent user from uploading all videoe except Youtube video?

thanks
best regards
jn
7 years 8 months ago #1346

Replied by Administrator on topic Youtube video using iframe not flash to play video

Can I change the location of the video storage? i cant have it on the c:\drive i looking to change the location say d:\

Sorry, you cannot change the location of the Video storage to a different drive.

Can the user upload video and set them on private?

Sorry, this is not possible. But, you can hire us to customise this for you.

Can I have prevent user from uploading all video except YouTube video?

Yes, you can find option to disable other video options under "Components => Yendif Video Share => Global Configuration [User Settings]"
7 years 8 months ago #1348

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.