Video User Channel and Sub Categories

Video User Channel and Sub Categories was created by Tamir0073

Yendif team,

I really like many features of your player. It excels in many ways, especially the admin content control feature is fantastic.
What is stopping me from purchasing at the moment is I need two things:

1.) I need to know that I can have sub categories within categories. For example I have a left menu that lists categories.
These categories for example sports, I want my menu on the left to show sub categories of sports as an expanding option for example, baseball, football, etc. Then I want my gallery to show up in the center with, subcategories e.g. Best plays, Best goals with videos in each.
Is this something Yendif can do?

2.) I really want my users to have a subscribe option so they can subscribe to video channels and there is some kind of feed which updates them to comments on their video/shares etc

My question is can the player do any of this now/do you have any plans to build in functionality like this?
7 years 8 months ago #1358

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Video User Channel and Sub Categories

1. Yes, there is sub-categories option in Yendif Video Share. But, at present we don't have any layout/module that displays our categories as menu as you require.

Our "Yendif Responsive Menu Module" extension can display our Video Share categories as you need. Kindly check yendif.com/joomla/item/yendif-responsive-menu.html

Alternatively, you can add each category as a menu item manually using the Joomla menu manager or you can simply use our categories layout yendifplayer.com/joomla/video-share-all-categories.html

2. Sorry, at present there is not any subscribe feature other than RSS feed option. Kindly check the RSS icon in the same demo page yendifplayer.com/joomla/video-share-all-categories.html
7 years 8 months ago #1359

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.