Views on youtube is not counting together

Views on youtube is not counting together was created by Chrtkova

I have one question about video gallery.

I have big youtube channel.

I have an web site.

I use your video gallery Yendif on my web page and I use to input my videos from youtube channel into my web through your video gallery.

Why are not counting together my views on my page that videos with my videos on youtube?

For example: I have on my web some video viewed 500x and on youtube counter shows only 50 views.

Can I change it by some way?

www.priznakytransformace.cz/index.php/co...internetu?Itemid=355
6 years 3 months ago #1794

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Views on youtube is not counting together

Sorry, this is not a BUG and technically YouTube don't count the Views count when using their API Players. In other words, Yendif Video Share uses YouTube's FLASH and IFRAME APIs to play their videos using our custom player. And YouTube itself doesn't count the views count in their website if we used their CHROMELESS API to play their videos. This is a limitation from YouTube itself and not a BUG from our extension. But, if you need the view count to be calculated in you YouTube website also, then we recommend using our "Third Party Embed Code" method yendifplayer.com/joomla-video-share-addi...ird-party-video.html instead of "YouTube". This will just enable the YouTube's Player. So, the Views count increases in YouTube website also.
6 years 3 months ago #1796

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.