Yendif not working one one computer

Yendif not working one one computer was created by pesi

I have the paid version of Yendif Video Player installed on my Wordpress site and have had no problems with it so far. However, I recently bought a new computer (Win 10) and now the player is not seen on my website - but only on this one computer!!! Other comp[uters (also win 10) show the player without any problems.

It is very puzzling and I have tried different browsers on this system, deactivating other plugins, changing my Internet security settings, etc., all without any success.

What could be obstructing this plugin from working only on this system? Any ideas anyone???
7 years 4 months ago #1430

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Yendif not working one one computer

Does your other computers uses flash player plugin? Did you tried changing to HTML5 Engine? Do you play only YouTube Videos?
7 years 4 months ago #1432

Replied by pesi on topic Yendif not working one one computer

I tried both - Flash and HTML5 with no luck.
Yes my YouTube videos play OK.
7 years 4 months ago #1446

Replied by Administrator on topic Yendif not working one one computer

It's very hard to get solution for such issues. Kindly email me your WordPress admin and FTP access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I can try logging some details to see what is going on.
7 years 4 months ago #1449

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.