Video Share Module - Display SUB-Category?

Video Share Module - Display SUB-Category? was created by AdinaG

Hi!

I have created a module that I would like to display videos from multiple subcategories that I have grouped under a root category.

But the module will not show the subcategories, only if there are videos directly under the root.

Is there any way to allow it to show these since you don't allow for assigning to multiple categories?

Example:
Root Category 1 Videos (0 Videos)
- SubCat 1 (5 Videos)
- Sub Cat2 (3 Videos)
Root Category 2 Videos (0 Videos)
- SubCat1 (3 Videos)
- SubCat2 (4 Videos)
- SubCat3 (11 Videos)
Root Category 3 Videos (3 Videos)

I want to display random videos from all the SubCats under Root Category 2 Videos.

Thanks in advance!
8 years 7 months ago #995

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Video Share Module - Display SUB-Category?

Sorry, our current module version don't show videos from sub-categories. But, you can use our Menu Layouts(Categories Layout) to achieve this.

Are you a PRO user? If yes, kindly mail us your purchase Order ID to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, we can send an updated version(Module to show videos from sub-categories) on this.
8 years 7 months ago #996

Replied by EvilSound on topic Video Share Module - Display SUB-Category?

I see the post is old. 7 years. 😅 but I find myself in the same situation. I have created a parent category to include all the content of its subcategories in a module, but I see that it only shows the content of the parent category. You can't select multiple categories either. Any solution?
1 year 4 months ago #2735

Replied by Administrator on topic Video Share Module - Display SUB-Category?

Sorry about this. I promise that our next version coming out by January will have an option for this. Kindly be patient.
1 year 4 months ago #2736

Replied by EvilSound on topic Video Share Module - Display SUB-Category?

Thanks you! ^_^
1 year 4 months ago #2737

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.