how to edit embed code to 100%

• vikramsingh
  • Topic Author

how to edit embed code to 100% was created by vikramsingh

:( How to edit the Width and Height properties from the embedded code to 100%.,
i always use third party embed code to show in my website ,so i want to know how to make that video responsive
Requesting you to kindly tell me in detail so that i can understand as iam noob in this i.e the ansure should be noob friendly
9 years 8 months ago #403

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic how to edit embed code to 100%

Whose embed-code do you use ? Your embed-code should contain width & height properties set to some fixed values. Just change them to 100% and it should solve your problem.

Kindly get me your live site link. So, I can explain this in detail using the embed-code you're using in your website.
9 years 8 months ago #404

• vikramsingh
  • Topic Author

Replied by vikramsingh on topic how to edit embed code to 100%

i mainly use embed code from cloudy.ec
here is an eg.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src=" www.cloudy.ec/embed.php?id=3cd1e0f4e8e20 " frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

requesting you to kindly convert this code to 100% so that i can learn this trick and use the same trick for other enbed code also.
9 years 8 months ago #405

Replied by Administrator on topic how to edit embed code to 100%

Try using,

<iframe width="100%" height="100%" src=" www.cloudy.ec/embed.php?id=3cd1e0f4e8e20 " frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
9 years 8 months ago #406

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.