mediaformat not supprt on Android tablet

mediaformat not supprt on Android tablet was created by 365us

I am not able to see the plugin playing in homepage on Android Mobile and Table, It shows this message Unable to play the media, But in other pages video is playing correctly

9 years 6 months ago #553
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic mediaformat not supprt on Android tablet

I doubt your module size goes less than 200 x 200 in small devices. YouTube require the embedded player should be at-least 200 x 200 to play their videos.

Proof of the issue : apiblog.youtube.com/2012/03/minimum-embeds-200px-x-200px.html
9 years 6 months ago #554

• rian

Replied by rian on topic mediaformat not supprt on Android tablet

I get the message "media format not supported" when playing back my test bed vids on all browsers (Safari, Firefox, IE, Chome, Android, Windowsphone) unless flash player is enabled. Am I missing a setting?
9 years 5 months ago #562

@rian,

What video format do you use ? I doubt you must be using FLV video(Works only with flash players). Kindly try using MP4 video format.
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Administrator.
9 years 5 months ago #563

• rian

Replied by rian on topic mediaformat not supprt on Android tablet

Actually no - it is MP4 - we set up a test site - here is one on them, with jwplayer at and Yendif below that smarterthinking.co.za/index.php/player-test2/video/3-heart
9 years 5 months ago #564

@rian,

Thanks for sharing your site link. You're trying to play RTMP streams. RTMP streams can be played only by the flash players. When flash is disabled, our player will try to play the Mobile fall-back video you have added. The mobile fall-back video you've added is a HLS feed(M3U8) which works only in IOS. For android, you will have to add a RTSP feed. Unfortunately, our current version allows to add only one mobile fall-back video. I will send you an updated package on this to your mail in few hours. So, you can add your RTSP feed as the solution for android devices.
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Administrator.
9 years 5 months ago #565

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.