Playback issues after Joomla update: 3.9.24

Playback issues after Joomla update: 3.9.24 was created by Simtimbo

Hello, now I get an error message "Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Document\RawDocument::addHeadLink()" instead of the the player. Please help. One of the webpages in question is: simmonsfamily.simmons-net.de/the-great-a...al-dictatorship.html
Toward the end of the article all players that I used to so some of the videos in the site now show the error above. See attached picture.
Thank you!
3 years 3 months ago #2443
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Playback issues after Joomla update: 3.9.24

I had double checked with the Joomla! 3.9.24 version after reading your POST. But, I didn't get the issue here.

Also, your site is not loading for me and I end up with the error message "simmonsfamily.simmons-net.de took too long to respond." in my browser. Looks like something went wrong with the update or there are issues with your server itself. Please check this and get back to us when your site is working again. So, we can further investigate the issue.

If possible, please email us your site admin and FTP access details too here yendifplayer.com/support/contactus.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Simtimbo
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Administrator.
3 years 3 months ago #2445

Replied by Simtimbo on topic Playback issues after Joomla update: 3.9.24

Please check it our again. I emailed you the backend admin login throught the Yendif Contact form...
Thank you.
3 years 3 months ago #2448

Yes, we received it and tried to find the conflict using that, but it didn't help. So, we replied to the same email asking your FTP access too. I'm afraid you have not received our reply in your inbox. Please check your SPAM folder too.

Note: This is NOT a common issue and we confirm the component works well in a standard Joomla! 3.9.24 installation. We believe there is a conflict with your template.
3 years 3 months ago #2449

Replied by Simtimbo on topic Playback issues after Joomla update: 3.9.24

Hello agian,
I don't believe that the problem is with the template. If that were the case then this problem would not occur using the Joomla Beez template, correct? I have tried this and the same problem exists. Your thoughts.
3 years 3 months ago #2450

I had tested with both the standard Joomla! templates "Beez3" and "Protostar". But, I did not get the issue here. I will update this post after doing a few more tests that I would like to do.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Simtimbo
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Administrator.
3 years 3 months ago #2451

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.