Playlist too small make list videos larger

Playlist too small make list videos larger was created by target4fun

I tried changing the Playlist width in pixels from 200, 250, 450. I noticed anyting larger than 250 and my playlist went away. I am trying to make the small text and thumbnails in playlist larger. I cant find the right setting to do this. See my site. Arma15.com
7 years 1 month ago #1562

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Playlist too small make list videos larger

I tried changing the Playlist width in pixels from 200, 250, 450. I noticed anyting larger than 250 and my playlist went away.

Kindly get me your Joomla! admin access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I can check what goes wrong.

I am trying to make the small text and thumbnails in playlist larger. I cant find the right setting to do this.

Sorry, there is not any setting to do this. But, it can be achieved by just overwriting the CSS used by our Player. Simply edit & add the following CSS code under "Components => Yendif Video Share => Global Configuration => Custom CSS"

.yendifplayer .yf-playlist .yf-pimage {
width: 150px;
height: 110px;
}

.yendifplayer .yf-playlist .yf-pcontent {
font-size: 24px;
}

7 years 1 month ago #1565

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.