Autoplaying list does'nt work in the Player Module

Autoplaying list does'nt work in the Player Module was created by Euthalis

Hi,

Actually, I use the "player module" to display multiple videos in the player.

I want the video to start automatically and then go to the second, etc.... until the end of the playlist (same category) then restarts at the beginning automatically, but it does not work...

In the backend, I imported four videos with youtube links. The four videos are in the same category.

In the Global Configuration/Playback Settings:
Autoplay is on Yes.
If I put "Loop" on "yes", the first video loops, without playing the others
If I set "Loop" to no, only the first video is played

In the Global Configuration/Playlist Settings:
Autoplaylist is on "yes"

In the Player module options:
Playback Settings:
Autoplay is on Yes

Only, I still have only one video to play... and always the same, even if I chose "random" and that I chose my category or is my videos youtube.

is it possible to play several videos in the same player module ? and in this case how to configure it correctly ?
knowing that I want to use only the player to play all the videos randomly contained in a category automatically without being obliged to restart manually the video

Thx
6 years 6 months ago #1735

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Autoplaying list does'nt work in the Player Module

You must use our "Playlist Module" instead of the "Player Module". Kindly check yendifplayer.com/joomla-video-share-playlist-module.html
6 years 6 months ago #1736

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.