Yendif won't show latest video

• bobhatcher
  • Topic Author

Yendif won't show latest video was created by bobhatcher

www.bobhatcher.info

I have a weather website that uploads videos every hour to my website to a specific location. The same filename is uploaded so it overwrites the old one. For example, video.mp4.

I tell Yendif the name and location of the file (mp4) but sometimes it doesn't show the latest file, it shows an older one (even though there is only one file of that name in the directory.

Does Yendif need to "refresh" itself somehow?
Where is it getting the old video file? Does it cache somehow?

Right above the Yendif player I am just adding the full url of the file and it updates beautifully and automatically. Why doesn't Yendif?

PS, latest version of Wordpress and Yendif V2.2

Using shortcode [yendifplayer video=1]
9 years 2 months ago #774
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Yendif won't show latest video

Yes, the video was cached by the browser and Yendif Player need to refresh itself to load the new video. Actually, this is not a bug.

Are you a PRO user ? If yes, kindly mail me your WordPress admin and Server FTP access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I can modify our script to do this.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Administrator.
9 years 2 months ago #775

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.