RTMP streaming NOT working on IOS and mobile

Replied by hayat.ihya on topic RTMP streaming NOT working on IOS and mobile

Sorry to ask are you sure you visited this link origamifacile.net/non-classe/54/ because nothing work for me I add in "Mobile Fallback video" video with m3u8 format but still nothing work for not in desktop not in mobile by the way I choose "HTML5" engine
7 years 7 months ago #1386

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic RTMP streaming NOT working on IOS and mobile

Yes, I can get the stream playing fine in desktop origamifacile.net/non-classe/54/

I think you don't have flash installed in your desktop browser. M3U8 don't work in desktops and RTMP don't work in mobiles. In desktops, the live stream can be played only using RTMP. But, RTMP needs FLASH to work.

You can just keep the "HTML5" engine. Our player is smart enough to handle this. It uses FLASH in desktops and uses M3U8 (HTML5) in mobiles.

And your M3U8 URL don't work. Kindly visit this link s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/fv-videeo-hls/iddd.m3u8 directly in your mobile browser. This is the reason you're not getting the stream in mobiles also.
7 years 7 months ago #1387

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.