Chrome Problem

Chrome Problem was created by grnet

Hello.
I'm using your plugin but I got a problem in chrome, when I try to see my live stream I just got this message
"Unable to play media. Media format not supported"

I think the problem is in the stream name

If my rtmp url is rtmp://myserver:1935/application/live/ what is the Stream Name?
I used just "live" but nothing happen.

By the way, using firefox, safari, edge, I have no problem even using "live" like stream name, only with chrome and as you know its the most used.

Thank you for your help
6 years 10 months ago #1618

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Chrome Problem

Since you said the streams work fine with other browsers like Firefox & Safari, the stream should also work with Chrome. But, I've no clue why this don't work for you. Kindly get me your site link in where I can check this directly.
6 years 10 months ago #1619

Replied by hjc621 on topic Chrome Problem -

I am also having the same problem. I dont know just when Chrome quit working, 3 to 5 weeks ago. Have not used this video link lately. It works fine on Explorer and Firefox.
Here is the link: www.jandscustomcreations.com/ensemble-lagrange/
6 years 9 months ago #1638

Replied by Administrator on topic Chrome Problem -

Kindly check our screenshot here . I can get the video working fine in my CHROME browser here. You're not seeing the video because the FLASH player plugin is disabled in your browser. Kindly check www.digitaltrends.com/web/chrome-56-brow...default-flash-block/ . Note that FLASH player plugin must be enabled in your browser to play RTMP streams. The better solution is to add HLS support in DESKTOPS. Our 1.2.6 version is ready for the release. I assure our 1.2.7 version will support HLS in desktops.
6 years 9 months ago #1639

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.