google index problem

Replied by Irandoost21 on topic google index problem

Hello
Respectfully, I restored the site backup and edited the file again
And the problem was solved.
I just had a few questions, are special settings required for robot.txt for videos or not?
And what does it mean that the videos have no content?
Also, are the download methods suitable for videos or do you suggest another method?
Thanks
4 months 4 weeks ago #2834

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic google index problem

I'm happy that your issue is solved. Kindly check my replies below for your questions.

1. Are special settings required for robot.txt for videos or not?
No, there are no special settings required for robot.txt for videos.

2. And what does it mean that the videos have no content?
Sorry, I'm not clear with this question. Kindly explain this a little more.

3. Also, are the download methods suitable for videos or do you suggest another method?
Do you self host the videos? Self hosting videos can get challenging when the number of videos or the number of visitors of your website start to grow. In such case, we woud suggest hosting your videos on a CDN server like "Amazon S3" Or "BunnyCDN" and simply link the video files from these servers. You can also host your videos on Vimeo.com. But, they are little costly compared to the other solutions.

Hope this helped you!
4 months 4 weeks ago #2835

Yes, we have a download host and the videos are uploaded on the download host...
I deleted that line of code: ... noflow... and regenerated the site map.
Unfortunately, no video can be seen either on the site map or on the Google search console
4 months 4 weeks ago #2838

How do you generate the sitemap? Do you use any sitemap components?

Unfortunately, we do not support any sitemap extensions at the moment. This is the reason your sitemap extension is not abe to find the videos from our component.

Luckily, our next version will have support for OSMap component. Are you a PRO user? If yes, kindly write to us here yendifplayer.com/support/contactus.html with the following details. So, we can add the patch for OSMap component in your current installation itself.

1. License Key
2. Site Admin and FTP access credentials.
Last edit: 4 months 4 weeks ago by Administrator.
4 months 4 weeks ago #2839

hi
i use 4seo modern site map
4 months 4 weeks ago #2840

Very sorry. We don't have any experience with this plugin. Since the XML sitemaps are generated by this plugin, I would suggest contacting this plugin author and asking for any possibilities. We are ready to make any code changes.

It would be better if you could write us here yendifplayer.com/support/contactus.html . So, we are connected by email and then you can CC the developer from the 4SEO plugin author. This way we can work with the 4SEO plugin author and get you a fix on this issue.
4 months 3 weeks ago #2841

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.