Duration of the Video

Duration of the Video was created by anpoirier

Hi
I have your latest version of Yendif video share for Joomla.
I tried the "duration" field in the video page, but it doesn't work.
I have a live stream that plays fine in both flash and html5 players, but the time 00:15 (15 seconds) did not function.
I want the live video stream to be played only 15 or 30 seconds.
Please visit peruviews.com/en/live
Is it possible?, does the new version can handle it?
Thanks in advance.
Alberto.

PS When will we have the new version that supports advertisements in smartphones and in playlist?
6 years 5 months ago #1764

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Duration of the Video

Sorry, the duration input is used only in thumbnail galleries and displayed over the video images. So, it doesn't control the video playback. I have added this to our suggestions list now. But, this takes some time. Kindly be patience.

Regarding Advertisements,

Sorry for the delay going on with this. The mobile platforms don't allow to start the video playback dynamically through script. This is necessary to start the main video automatically once the Ad Video is completed. Else, the user will will have to click the player screen again in order to play the main video which will be annoying. This is the reason, the mobile devices don't support advertisements so far.
6 years 5 months ago #1765

Replied by anpoirier on topic Duration of the Video

And about the advertisements, it could be an option for the administrator if he wants the client to watch the ad automatically and then to thouch the screen again to watch the main video.
6 years 5 months ago #1767

Replied by Administrator on topic Duration of the Video

Still the AD Video cannot be played automatically. So, the user must touch the screen once to play the AD video and again to play the Main Video. I assure we will come up with an alternate solution to overcome this limitation very soon. Kindly be patience.
6 years 5 months ago #1768

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.