Yendif Player is not working in chrome and Mozilla

Replied by target4fun on topic Yendif Player is not working in chrome and Mozilla

I checked my template and it didnt have a compression setting. JCH Optomize Pro Did have a JS compression which I excluded the file you said. Please see screen shots.

www.dropbox.com/s/x3of9hdkmldn9mr/Screen...%2023.02.51.png?dl=0
www.dropbox.com/s/lue3xssfl9nc6nd/Screen...19-14-55-14.png?dl=0
9 years 1 month ago #850

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Yendif Player is not working in chrome and Mozilla

@ target4fun,

Kindly mail me your Joomla admin and Server FTP access to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I can fix this.
9 years 1 month ago #851

• Jhonty1988
  • Topic Author

Replied by Jhonty1988 on topic Yendif Player is not working in chrome and Mozilla

Dear Team,

Now the Player is perfectly working fine in all the browser.

Thanks for all your quick assistance and help. :)

Moreover, now when i am playing the video it first completes entire buffering then and then only starts playing video.

Could you please assist me on this.

Regards,
Hardik Patel
9 years 1 month ago #852

Replied by Administrator on topic Yendif Player is not working in chrome and Mozilla

Kindly refer "MP4 video playing only after loaded completely" section in yendifplayer.com/joomla-video-share-troubleshooting-guide.html
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Administrator.
9 years 1 month ago #853

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.