Hearing the sound double...

Hearing the sound double... was created by JoCool

Playing videos with the Yendif player results in a strange behaviour:
Starting the video makes me hearing the sound double, it seems as if the video is playing and also a sound file with the some content as the video. When I pause the video, the other sound is still playing, when I resume the video, both are hearable.
This only happens, when I use my desktop PC (Windows with Firefox or IExplorer), from my android tablet everything is fine.
Any suggestions, how I can solve this?
4 years 7 months ago #2214

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Hearing the sound double...

Probably a conflict. Kindly get me your site link in where we can check this issue directly. So, we can get a clue on the issue and provide the fix.
4 years 7 months ago #2215

Replied by JoCool on topic Hearing the sound double...

I created a player here for demonstration: www.harpvocal.de/index.php/videotest

Please note, that the double sound effect does not occur, when clicking the play button the first time. But when clicking another or the same video in the playlist make it happen.
4 years 7 months ago #2216

Replied by Administrator on topic Hearing the sound double...

That's really strange. This issue doesn't occur in our demo website and you can check this here yendifplayer.com/joomla/

I believe this is a conflict. But, it's hard to get you a fix without checking your admin site. Please email me your Joomla! admin and FTP access details here yendifplayer.com/support/contactus.html . So, I can look into this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoCool
4 years 7 months ago #2217

...but you hear the double sound on my site? I checked the demo site, everything is fiine there for me. no double sound. And no double sound when accessing my site from an android tablet.

I'll send you a message vie the contact.
4 years 7 months ago #2218

Problem solved after...looks fine now !

Can you specify what the problem/conflict was? Just in case I know what to do, when I set up a video player next time
4 years 6 months ago #2220

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.