Is there a way to display videos at less than full width?

Is there a way to display videos at less than full width? was created by Nirmalanow

Is there a way in Yendif to display a video in less than the full width of the page or module it is appearing in? As far as I can tell, the video always shows up as full width, and I would rather have a smaller video for pages where there are several videos displayed.

Also, does Yendif offer a way to have a small thumbnail of the video that then opens in a kind of lightbox pop-up overlay?

Thanks
2 years 8 months ago #2535

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Is there a way to display videos at less than full width?

Is there a way in Yendif to display a video in less than the full width of the page or module it is appearing in? As far as I can tell, the video always shows up as full width, and I would rather have a smaller video for pages where there are several videos displayed.

Sorry, by default the videos are always scaled 100% to the container width. But, still you can control the width of the player using CSS. Kindly get me an example page URL from your website where you use our player modules. So, I can suggest the relevanct CSS code.

Note: Our next version comes with the option to control the maximum width of the player through settings.

Also, does Yendif offer a way to have a small thumbnail of the video that then opens in a kind of lightbox pop-up overlay?

Yes, this is possibe using our PRO version yendifplayer.com/joomla-video-share/pricing.html

But, the popup option works only in our gallery layouts and doesn't support single videos at the moment.
2 years 8 months ago #2537

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.