Uploading Undefined! Media format not supported

• hennysmafter
  • Topic Author

Uploading Undefined! Media format not supported was created by hennysmafter

Dear Community and Staff,

I am encountering two problems on a Joomla 3.3.1 setup with Yendif Player Non Commercial version installed.

First problem:
When I uploaded the first video it was working. But that put everything in de the media/yendifvideoshare/videos/2 but I need to have the videos under the images/videos directory. When I change the video's to the correct directory through FTP and change the filepath in the Video through the component then it won't play the video's with the message "Unable to play media, Media format not supported."

Second problem:
When I delete and create a new first video with the directory's decided by Yendif then the first video works but when I want to upload a second movie then it gives me by all file formats the error "Uploading Undefined".

Anyone any idea what I am doing wrong or is there something else incorrect.
9 years 9 months ago #393

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Uploading Undefined! Media format not supported

Regarding First Problem,

- Kindly make sure you have entered the correct file path. Probably this issue is related to the invalid file path. Kindly get me your live player page link. So, I can check what is wrong.

Regarding Second Problem,

- You must be trying to upload invalid file format which is not supported by our player. Kindly get me the file format which gives "Upload Undefined" error.
9 years 9 months ago #394

• hennysmafter
  • Topic Author

Replied by hennysmafter on topic Uploading Undefined! Media format not supported

Thank you very much for both answers. This was entirely my fault. The webspace with the website was not enough I only had 4.45 mb left so an upload of 10 mb wont work. I changed it now to 1000 mb and everything is working great. Thanks once more.
9 years 9 months ago #399

• chwebmedia

Replied by chwebmedia on topic Uploading Undefined! Media format not supported

Hi, I am experiencing the same problem with the video here, after uploading the second one. It says "Unable to play media. Media format not supported." I just upgraded my disc space in the server and still not able to play it.

I then tried to use YouTube video and set it in private and it still says the same thing "unable to play media. Media format not supported." What's going on?

Any help?

Thanks,
Karen
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Administrator.
9 years 1 month ago #833

Replied by Administrator on topic Uploading Undefined! Media format not supported

- Kindly get me your site link to check this.

- YouTube Videos marked as "private" cannot be played. Kindly make it to "public".
9 years 1 month ago #834

• chwebmedia

Replied by chwebmedia on topic Uploading Undefined! Media format not supported

But I don't want anyone to access to my videos only assigned to spacifics. Mp4 doesn't seem working either :(
9 years 1 month ago #835

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.