Setup for Playlists

• Nasho23
  • Topic Author

Setup for Playlists was created by Nasho23

After much research for a Playlist Video Player I decided to install Yendif. It installed Ok, but after the install, I got absolutely Lost. I just cannot get my brain around all the various settings and the documentation does not help me much, as it is written for a high level of Media Knowledge than I have as a Nooby. My Site is Joomla 3.4.1. My current needs are; To display a Menu Item which points to Sub Menus which are Links to Playlists. At this time I have created my first Youtube Playlist, under my Account. Under Main Menu (Media) I have created a Menu Item (Video) of Type = External URL. Under Menu Item Video I have created a Sub Menu Item (ROTA Playlist) of Type User Videos and its Video Share Link points to Videos. The Video Playlist (ROTA Playlist) was created in Category (YouTube Tobruk)When I go to the Frontend and Open the Sub Menu Item (ROTA Playlist), the Page opens and displays a Login Form. The Player does not present itself and of course, the Playlist does not play. The various settings are not explained in a manner a Nooby like me can understand.
All I need is advice on how to correct the Login Form issue and how to get my first Playlist set up and playing, in Simple, Ordered Steps
9 years 3 weeks ago #861

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Setup for Playlists

You've selected the wrong layout. Kindly select 'Categories Layout' or 'Videos Layout'.

If still having issues, kindly mail me your Joomla admin access to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I can build a demo page for you.
9 years 3 weeks ago #862

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.260 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.