Auto Thumbnail creation for thir part video

Auto Thumbnail creation for thir part video was created by francota

Hello there is the possibility to have Auto Thumbnail creation for third part video??
If not i wuold like to change something in the field image, I want the value in thext area of field image is filled with this text:
img.youtube.com/vi/VIDEO/0.jpg
example:
<input type="text" value=" img.youtube.com/vi/VIDEO/0.jpg " placeholder="Enter your file path here ..." class="yendifFileInput yendifWide" id="yendif_image" name="image">

But i dont find the file to change
Can anyone help me please??

Thanks
FRank
8 years 7 months ago #1000

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Auto Thumbnail creation for thir part video

Sorry, Auto thumbnail creation for Third Party Video is not possible.

To edit the field,

- Open {root}/administrator/components/com_yendifvideoshare/libraries/fields.php

- Search for the function 'FileUploader' and you can find the field to edit here.

Note: But, I would recommend doing this(generate thumbnail URL) when saving the form. You can find the save function in {root}/administrator/components/com_yendifvideoshare/models/videos.php

Hope, this helps you!!!
8 years 7 months ago #1001

Replied by francota on topic Auto Thumbnail creation for thir part video

THanks for your answer.
OK I edit the file field.php but when i change the field value in funciotn FileUploader, it changes for all fields (look image) and not just for image field.
WHat do you think, It could give me any problem considering that I use third party video?

sorry But i dont understand the note of your message..What you mean? :blush:

Thanks
Frank

8 years 7 months ago #1002
Attachments:

1. You can directly add your Image file path in the Image field :)

2. Or you can customize our script to auto generate thumbnail URL for your YouTube videos(Third Party Method) before saving the Video form. And, this must be done in the SAVE function of the following file,

{root}/administrator/components/com_yendifvideoshare/models/videos.php
8 years 7 months ago #1003

Replied by francota on topic Auto Thumbnail creation for thir part video

hello
I wanted the deafult value is img.youtube.com/vi/VIDEO/0.jpg so in that way I need just change the word "video" with the code of video on youtube ;)

I understand now what you mean with your note, but I cant do that couse I am not able to customize your code to auto generate thumbnail URL for YouTube videos :dry:

Thank for your help
Frank
8 years 7 months ago #1004

Are you a PRO user?

If yes, kindly mail us your 'Purchase Order ID' and 'FTP access details' to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I can assign a developer to add this for you.
8 years 7 months ago #1005

Time to create page: 0.279 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.