Display of General Video Upload Options Showing

Display of General Video Upload Options Showing was created by AdinaG

I have set it so that right now people can't upload their videos, instead can only submit links to YouTube videos.

I have it set correctly in the backend global configuration with "Allow users to Upload Videos" set to NO.

BUT on the users frontend the buttons to upload are gone but not the rest of the input info like the General Video radio button, the image path input box, MP4, M4V, Image, etc...

See image
8 years 6 months ago #1017
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Display of General Video Upload Options Showing

You've only restricted the option to upload Videos to your server. But, still the users can add Videos(not upload) using direct paths of videos/images uploaded somewhere. Our current version doesn't have option to disable this behaviour. kindly mail me your server FTP access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, we can disable this.
8 years 6 months ago #1019

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.