Video size

Video size was created by marcellotommaso

How can I reduce the video display size? Can I enter parameters to my liking ??
Grazie
6 years 11 months ago #1612

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Video size

We had option to control the video's width & height in our OLD versions. But, we removed these settings in later versions to make the extension 100% responsive. So, the player will scale 100% to the container element and the height will be scaled to the RATIO value set under the component's "Global Configuration" menu. But, I have started receiving so many questions on the same. So, we will reconsider this and have option to configure the width & height of the player very soon in future.

As an immediate solution, you can control this using CSS. Kindly get me your site link and let me know in which size you need the player. So, I can get you the exact CSS solution.
6 years 11 months ago #1614

Replied by toose on topic Video size

Hi, I hope you can help, I am trying to change the video height, (I'm not sure of the exact height it should be yet), I tried adding the following code to custom css in Global configuration but didn't change? <div style="width: 10260px; height: 260px;">{/media/yendifvideoshare/videos/3/My Movie 23-25b6f93842351b.mp4}</div>

My website is Joomla 3x

www.viptripsforkids.com
5 years 8 months ago #1929

@toose,

You cannot control the player height by using the style attribute. You must use the RATIO property inside the shortcode to control the height of the player.

Example:

<div style="max-width: 260px;">{yendifplayer mp4=YOUR_VIDEO_FILE_URL ratio=1}</div>

Kindly check yendifplayer.com/joomla-video-share-player-plugin.html for more details.
5 years 8 months ago #1930

Replied by toose on topic Video size

Thank you very much for your quick reply. Sorry I'm a complete novice at coding etc..does this <div style="max-width: 260px;">{yendifplayer mp4=YOUR_VIDEO_FILE_URL ratio=1}</div> go into the CSS bit in your component on my site or does it go into my backend HTML and if so on which line within your html folder on my backend joomla? Changing the ratio in the Global configuration doesn't work for height on mine. Many thanks.
5 years 8 months ago #1931

Aah. There seems to be a misunderstanding.

When you attached the code {/media/yendifvideoshare/videos/3/My Movie 23-25b6f93842351b.mp4} in your question. I thought you're using our plugin shortcode in an article page. But, from your link www.viptripsforkids.com/ I found you're using our Player module. Did you try the changing the RATIO option from the module backend? Does this not work? If yes, kindly send me your Joomla! admin access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, we can check this.
5 years 8 months ago #1933

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.