Uploading videos from youtube

Uploading videos from youtube was created by narich5625

When I post videos on my website I upload them from youtube using your plugin. My question is when someone clicks on the video from my website will it count as a view on youtube?
Thank you
4 years 8 months ago #2191

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Uploading videos from youtube

YouTube videos can be added in 2 methods using our extension. Please check yendifplayer.com/joomla-video-share-adding-youtube-video.html

When you use the "YouTube API method", the views count are not calculated. But, if you use the other "Iframe Embed Code" method, the views count are calculated in YouTube's website also.
4 years 8 months ago #2193

Replied by narich5625 on topic Uploading videos from youtube

Hi, I looked at the instructions for using the embed code to input the video and logged into my administration however there is no option to add an iframe embed code. The type is either general video, youtube or RTMP.

Thank you
4 years 8 months ago #2196
Attachments:

Replied by Administrator on topic Uploading videos from youtube

This is a PRO feature. Please check yendifplayer.com/joomla-video-share/pricing.html
4 years 8 months ago #2197

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.