DOMException when uploading in Chrome and 413 Request Entity too large

DOMException when uploading in Chrome and 413 Request Entity too large was created by Netamity

I had things working on another host, but since moving the site I'm getting this error when uploading larger videos. I seem to be able to add small ones.

In Chrome: yendifvideoshare.js?v=1.2.8:215 Uncaught DOMException: Blocked a frame with origin " musiqcast.com " from accessing a cross-origin frame.
at HTMLIFrameElement.yendif_upload_handler ( musiqcast.com/media/yendifvideoshare/ass...re.js?v=1.2.8:215:66 )

In Firfox: <center><h1>413 Request Entity Too Large</h1></center><hr><center>nginx</center> (In file upload field)

I have set php to increase values:
1 allow_file_uploads Yes
2 upload_max_filesize 1024M
3 max_input_time 300
4 memory_limit 1024M
5 max_execution_time 300
6 post_max_size 1024M
7 upload_directory_permission Yes

I get different error in two browsers, but neither will upload. What other server setting could this be?
4 years 3 months ago #2260

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic DOMException when uploading in Chrome and 413 Request Entity too large

Kindly send us your Joomla! admin access details here yendifplayer.com/support/contactus.html to see what goes wrong. Also, please share us a video file that you're trying to upload.
4 years 3 months ago #2261

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.