Player not consistent across domains

Player not consistent across domains was created by rlneub

I developed my website on my personal server. All videos play great. I moved over to the Church's server and I get media not supported.

My development site is www.drneubrander.com/cnc/video.php?playlist=Praise and the second video in the playlist called forgiveness plays perfectly

The church site is 96.56.238.66/video.php?playlist=Praise and I get Unable to play media. Media format is not supported.

I am not sure if this is a player issue or a server issue. If a server issue do you know what setting may be causing this issue.
8 years 4 months ago #1064

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Player not consistent across domains

Strange. I don't think this is a server issue or the player issue. I suspect there must be something related to security/permissions from YouTube API. Kindly get me your server FTP access to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I can troubleshoot this. Also, kindly try using the domain name instead of IP address to access your page.
8 years 4 months ago #1065

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.