Allow users to Upload Videos set on No not working

• simondud
  • Topic Author

Allow users to Upload Videos set on No not working was created by simondud

Hello,

I use your plugin on facerig.com and it does a great job. But recently I have set the Allow Users to Upload Videos to No in Global Configuration but still the users get the Generic Video radio buton and the upload fields, albeit without the Browse button. Looking into the code, in the add.php file, it seems that the option is not taken into account for selecting what fields are displayed. I use version 1.2.1 (last version atm)
For now I modified the add.php file to hide the unwanted options. What would be the right solution?

Thanks and regards,
Simon.
9 years 2 months ago #748

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Allow users to Upload Videos set on No not working

Oops. What you have done is correct. I have added this to our BUGS list and our next version will have this solved.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Administrator.
9 years 2 months ago #749

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.