Social Display not showing

Social Display not showing was created by Weavers73

Hi

I'm trying to get the social share icons to display in the playlist module. I have added the 'addthis' code for our account in the correct place.

In your configuration documentation it shows an option to active the social share in the 'player settings'. However in the latest version that seem to have been removed?

Can you please help with this? Our website is www.lexius.co.uk

Many Thanks :)
7 years 10 months ago #1279

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Social Display not showing

"Add This" code is not displayed inside the player window and this is displayed only in the Single Video Page(component layout) at the bottom the video. "Social Share" in the "Player settings" will display some of the popular social share icons inside the player window as in the demo yendifplayer.com/joomla/ . This is a PRO feature and available only in our PRO version. Kindly check our comparison table here yendifplayer.com/joomla-video-share-download.html
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Administrator.
7 years 10 months ago #1281

Replied by Chrtkova on topic Social Display not showing

I have a pro version. I would like to have that small nice square buttons with social share in my text box under my videos. How can I activate them?
:woohoo:
6 years 11 months ago #1593

Replied by Administrator on topic Social Display not showing

@Chrtkova,

Kindly enable the config option "Socialshare" under "Components => Yendif Video Share => Global Configuration". Once activated, you can see a new DOCK inside the player window that displays the social share icons when clicked.

If you need to show the social share icons below (outside) the player, refer "Social Share Script" in yendifplayer.com/joomla-video-share-global-configuration.html
6 years 11 months ago #1594

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.