Social Share Icon Present ...

Social Share Icon Present ... was created by idscomm

Hello,

I was wondering how to remove the embedded social share icon from the player? I have the free version and can't find the place where I can deactivate this option... See printscreen

I tried a few things but nothing worked.

Thanks!

5 years 9 months ago #1911
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Social Share Icon Present ...

Sorry, this issue was already reported. Our next version will have this solved.

Solution:

Add the following CSS code under Components => Yendif Video Share => Global Configuration => Custom CSS

.yendifplayer .yf-skin .yf-sharebtn { display:none !important; }

5 years 9 months ago #1912

Replied by idscomm on topic Social Share Icon Present ...

Awesome, Thanks! I'll add this code and fix this issue. Sorry, I did a quick search but did not come across this topic.

Thanks again.

Dom
5 years 9 months ago #1913

Replied by Stygo on topic Social Share Icon Present ...

I have the same issue and i tried as much as i could to get the social share off but it did not work!

As i was using the free version it was an easy thing to do, so now that i bought it i was somehow confused. It is important to have this issue permanently solved because the use of css to shut down social share means all videos in the website will be affected. I just want only the one video on the front page to be without social share and the rest should have it, so this solution helps but it is not satisfying.

The Version before this was excellent, i know that you have to update to involve new features and maybe enlarge or reduce the features that are already available but why so many things not functioning or functioning but not the way it was meant to be?

I would like to know, have a fixed date or a fixed time interval when the new update is coming to eradicate this issue.
I want to be able to enable social share on all of the videos expect the only one in front page and i have to plan and give my customer a date cos i am building this site for him and it is me that advised him to buy the Yendif Video share so i can't just go to him with an undefined time.

That is not professional and that makes one feel bad after recommending a product that one thought was very good. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
5 years 2 months ago #2070

Replied by Administrator on topic Social Share Icon Present ...

@Stygo,

This is already possible.

How do you add the player in your Home Page? I guess you must be using our Player Module. The solution is to enable "Social Share" option in the component's "Global Configuration" menu. Then, open the back-end of the player module in your home page, find the params options "Social Share" & "Embed" and simply disable them.

Hope, this solved your issue!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stygo
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Administrator.
5 years 2 months ago #2071

Replied by Stygo on topic Social Share Icon Present ...

Kudos....i got it fixed... took away the css from the template also...great
Now i can't wait to showcase my work and am glad he can open the website on this coming Monday.

Fast reply, fast done.
l like that!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Administrator
5 years 2 months ago #2072

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.