Analytics Code & theme issue

Analytics Code & theme issue was created by kittmaster

Where do I put it? The admin area has a pulldown of yes or no not the actual code.......what am I missing?

Also, the BLACK theme isn't switching from white.....is it broken?????
5 years 3 months ago #2040

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Analytics Code & theme issue

Where do I put it? The admin area has a pulldown of yes or no not the actual code.......what am I missing?

Starting from version 1.2.7, the extension started using Analytics code from your website itself. So, you no need to configure the code again inside our extension. You just need to enable/disable this feature.

Strange. Kindly email us your Joomla! admin access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, we can check what goes wrong.
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Administrator.
5 years 3 months ago #2041

Replied by kittmaster on topic Analytics Code & theme issue

Administrator wrote: Where do I put it? The admin area has a pulldown of yes or no not the actual code.......what am I missing?

Starting from version 1.2.7, the extension started using Analytics code from your website itself. So, you no need to configure the code again inside our extension. You just need to enable/disable this feature.

>>> Where does that come from specifically? This extension is the only one where I have the UA code, so if it's not in your extension that is saved from the database, then where are you getting my UA code from?

Strange. Kindly email us your Joomla! admin access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, we can check what goes wrong.

>>>I figured it out, it is switching from white to black, I was looking at the thumbnail bar below the player and was expecting it to turn black, but the black and white change in where the progressbar is. So this is solved, sorry, didn't find until after I posted this.
5 years 3 months ago #2042

Regarding the Google Analytics UA Code,

If you have upgraded from 1.2.6 in which we had option to enter the UA Code, then it's stored in our database. But, if you directly installed 1.2.7, we didn't store UA code anywhere. In this case, if your site didn't add UA code to the HTML page, then this feature has no effect.
5 years 3 months ago #2043

Replied by kittmaster on topic Analytics Code & theme issue

Yes, I had it in 1.2.5 so I've seen it in my database, I guess the question to you is, why did you remove the field? Anyone that installs a "fresh" 1.2.7, without any previous version, will not be able to have the code used or ability to add one?

Shouldn't it be restored so that it can be added at any given time and then a choice to use it or not?

I've recommended the extension to a few people and in my opinion, it is a pretty important feature to remain able to be modified or added at the users request.

Best,
5 years 3 months ago #2044

Thanks. We will have this back in our next version.
5 years 3 months ago #2045

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.