Can't show Playlist of videos under subcategories

Can't show Playlist of videos under subcategories was created by suiato

Hello

Supporse I have a category A under Root, and other subcategories like a1, a2 and a3 under A. I create a Yendif Video Share - Playlist module, and select the category A for Select Category. I expected that the Playlist would include videos under the subcategories a1, a2 and a3. However, it showed nothing. It worked when "Display All Categories" was chosen, but that's not what I wanted. What went wrong?
9 years 4 months ago #606

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Can't show Playlist of videos under subcategories

The playlist module will display videos only from the selected category "A".
9 years 4 months ago #607

Replied by suiato on topic Can't show Playlist of videos under subcategories

> The playlist module will display videos only from the selected category "A".

I see. Thanks.

Because "Display All Categories" works through categories and subcategories, there must be a way to list subcategories under a category, theoretically... Could it be considered as one of the TODO items for a future version?

The reason I needed the feature was to make a site multilingual, but I may not need it when categories are associated with language in the version 1.3.0 as mentioned in another thread. In that case, I won't be asking for the feature.
9 years 4 months ago #609

Replied by Administrator on topic Can't show Playlist of videos under subcategories

Sure, I have added this to our TODO lists :)
9 years 4 months ago #612

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.