SQL error after deleting a category

SQL error after deleting a category was created by suiato

Hello

The following error occurred after deleting a category on Yendif Video Share:
1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY ordering ASC' at line 1 SQL=SELECT * FROM ub7q9_yendifvideoshare_categories WHERE id IN (2) AND parent= ORDER BY ordering ASC
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Administrator.
9 years 5 months ago #608

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic SQL error after deleting a category

Strange, I tried the same in my local set-up and I didn't get this issue. Kindly try again. If still the issue remains, kindly mail me your admin details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. in where I can check this.
9 years 5 months ago #611

Replied by suiato on topic SQL error after deleting a category

Tried again after restoring the site from the Akeeba backup file and upgrading to Yendif Video Share 1.2.0, and it worked! :cheer:

When I delete a category ID, say ID=11, and then create a new category, the new one has ID=12. I guess it's normal, itn't it?
9 years 5 months ago #613

Replied by Administrator on topic SQL error after deleting a category

Yes, it's normal :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: suiato
9 years 5 months ago #614

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.