RSS in Category layout does not show DESCRIPTION

RSS in Category layout does not show DESCRIPTION was created by kittmaster

It shows all the elements for each video but the "channel" RSS description is empty. I have "something" in every single menu like keywords, descriptions, it just remains blank. Am I missing something? Also, when I do a "video" layout, it seems that the RSS isn't present. Does RSS only work in category mode? Where else is RSS is seen?

I'm using Joomla 3.6 and version 1.2.4 demo.

TY

Chris
7 years 8 months ago #1331

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic RSS in Category layout does not show DESCRIPTION

RSS feeds in Yendif Video Share works only in the following layouts,

- All Categories
- Single Category
- All Videos
- Search

Also, our current version only adds the video elements and the channel title and description were added by Joomla itself. I can see this works fine in our DEMO yendifplayer.com/joomla/video-share-all-categories.html

So, I've no clue why this is not working for you. Kindly share me your Joomla admin details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I can check what is going wrong.
7 years 8 months ago #1333

Replied by kittmaster on topic RSS in Category layout does not show DESCRIPTION

I am traveling and will return in 6 hours....i will forward our debug details so you can look. I did notice it working correctly on your site which is why i inquired here....i have uninstalled and reinstalled it several times to see if it was on my end...but in a single category view....when i clicked the rss icon...all 9 videos had data only the descriltion of the channel link was empty.....ty for fast response..i will get you the login data as soon as i return....chris
7 years 8 months ago #1334

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.