Image not showing correctly

Image not showing correctly was created by hsmy

Hi, I have put the image on the Category but it is not showing correctly. What can I do to fix this? Please see the attached image.

Thank you.
4 years 6 months ago #2222
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Image not showing correctly

Probably a CSS conflict with your template. Kindly get me your site link in where I can check this issue directly.
4 years 6 months ago #2223

Replied by hsmy on topic Image not showing correctly

I have posted the link but I guess it goes to spam inbox. Here is the screenshot of the webpage link.

Thank you
4 years 6 months ago #2224
Attachments:

Replied by Administrator on topic Image not showing correctly

It looks like our component's CSS file is not loading in the page link you've shared with us. But, the same works fine on the other direct link oer.usm.my/index.php?option=com_yendifvideoshare

It seems you're using our OLD version. Kindly try upgrading to the latest version. I hope, this solved your issue. In case the issue remains, kindly send us your Joomla! admin and FTP access details here yendifplayer.com/support/contactus.html

Note: To upgrade, simply download the latest version from our website and install it again from Extensions => Manage => Install menu of your Joomla! admin. Kindly DO NOT delete the existing version of the component.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hsmy
4 years 6 months ago #2225

Replied by hsmy on topic Image not showing correctly

Thank you! It works perfectly after the update.
4 years 6 months ago #2226

Replied by skullboy74 on topic Image not showing correctly

I am having a similar problem - Images input into the description show when in Editor (JCE & Tiny), but when saved disappear. Additionally, all formatting is removed to just show base text (editors show no reference to formatting after saving).
This is only the case in the Category descriptions. Individual videos work fine (have formatting and pictures show in the descriptions).

System is Joomla 3.10.6 and I updated to Yendif 1.2.9 and still same issue.

I changed the system template to Protostar, and the saving images for category description insert had no effect.
I'm sure it's somewhere in the CSS, but I'm not sure exactly where to look.

Thanks.
2 years 1 month ago #2583

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.