Add Your Comment

Add Your Comment was created by FREDX

I have setup the Comment section with facebook ID..
There doesn't seem to be anything displaying on the frontend except the title "Add Your Comments".. but it is blank.
If I try enabling a different comment module it will not appear.

What is the purpose of the "Add Your Comment Here" section.. how do I utilize it?.. I don't see any reference made to configuring this.

Thanks
9 years 6 months ago #538
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Add Your Comment

Sorry, I will write a detailed documentation on this soon. When troubleshooting your issue, I'm getting Invalid APP ID which is the reason for the issue. Kindly follow the same steps provided here to create a Facebook APP ID.

Hope, your issue solved !!!
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Administrator.
9 years 6 months ago #539

Replied by FREDX on topic APP ID

I got the APP ID from the facebook page settings info as attached:

It shows up ok on an ipad just not on the desktop
when I use the ipad to make a comment is shows up on the ipad and it does post to my timeline.. except that if you click it on the facebook timeline it brings you to the website page with the following message:

NOTICE:
Item(s) not found
9 years 6 months ago #540

Replied by Administrator on topic APP ID

Regarding Comments display issue in desktop,

Now, I get the following error in Facebook debugger,

Object at URL ' allstarschristmas.com/index.php/artists/...st/2-bernie-williams ' of type 'website' is invalid because the given value '1472154833058393' for property 'fb:app_id' could not be parsed as type 'fbid'.

I doubt, still there is issue with your Application ID or there must be a conflict with some other social plugins in your website. Kindly get me your Joomla admin and Server FTP access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I can check and fix this directly.

Regarding Item(s) not found,

My sincere apologies. I just noticed there is a small issue with our comments plugin code in artist page.

Solution :

- Open {root}/components/com_yendifmusicshare/views/artist/tmpl/default.php

- Search for '&view=genre&' and replace it as '&view=artist&'

- That's it. Save the changes and try posting new comments.

Note : Now, the issue should have gone in your new comments.
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Administrator.
9 years 6 months ago #541

Time to create page: 0.279 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.