Feature Suggestions / Requests

Feature Suggestions / Requests was created by degarrin@degarrin.net

1. Lyrics
2. Video (Links/Embed i.e. Youtube)
3. Individualized Playlists for Users - provide users the ability to create and save multiple individual playlists with each having its own music and title. One playlist may be created for "Exercise / Workout" while another may be created for "Dinner Party"
4. Artist Profiles recognize hyperlinks to open new windows. Let's say we want to enter an artists official website for users to reference for more information - we'd like the hyperlink to display as one and then when a user clicks on it - it would open a new window to the corresponding site.

Keep up the great work and look forward to the next release.

Cheers,

Degarrin
Cheers,

Degarrin
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by degarrin@degarrin.net.
9 years 2 months ago #745

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Feature Suggestions / Requests

Thanks for all your suggestions.

Option 1, 2 & 3 are already in our TODO lists. Also, I have added your 4th request in our SUGGESTIONS list :) Kindly be patience and keep watching our website.
The following user(s) said Thank You: degarrin@degarrin.net
9 years 2 months ago #746

Replied by baijianpeng on topic Feature Suggestions / Requests

I also support the Lyrics feature: display lyrics when playing a song ( the lyric file can be uploaded locally or retrieved from internet ).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Administrator
8 years 8 months ago #930

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.