Choppy video, stops every couple of seconds

Choppy video, stops every couple of seconds was created by dleboeuf01

We have been using Yendif Player for about 5 years and have recently started having issues with buffering and choppy playback. I have tried it from my home which I have a 200 mbit connection. It constantly buffers. So I don't think it's a bandwidth problem. The file is relatively small as far as HD files go. When I render these to MP4 format I use 720 x 480 30p 2.5mbps, which is the smallest option available in the Corel Video Studio Pro software. This problem is something new. I thought it was a video problem, we were using 1280x720 30p, 10mbps. But even going to the lowest setting has no effect on the problem. Can you give me some suggestions? .

www.sfcconline.com/video The last 2 in the videos Little Hindrances are the low res ones.
3 years 2 months ago #2457

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Choppy video, stops every couple of seconds

Please let me know in which browser you check this. To be honest, I see the video playing normally here www.sfcconline.com/video

I have tested with Chrome, Firefox and Safari. Also, I have tested with 3 different computers and the results are same. May be a browser add-on you have installed is causing the issue? Please try the same in some different computers.

Also, try opening your video file URL directly in your browser. Now, your browser's video player will play the video. Do you find any difference here in playing the video using our extension and directly using the browser?
3 years 2 months ago #2458

Replied by dleboeuf01 on topic Choppy video, stops every couple of seconds

Looks like it was a browser problem, I tried on a different machine and it worked okay. I was using the chrome browser. I will have to do a factory reset on it and see if that resolves the problem. Thanks for your help, have a blessed day!
3 years 2 months ago #2459

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.