Adding custom code at the bottom of the player.

Adding custom code at the bottom of the player. was created by treiiderr

Hey !

Tell me where to insert the social bookmarking code, or the google search code, so that it appears after the player on all pages? What would happen, as in the screenshot.
Now I put the codes in the module, and they are out of place at the bottom of the page.
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Administrator.
2 years 11 months ago #2477
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Adding custom code at the bottom of the player.

1. Kindly go to "Components => Yendif Video Share => Global Configuration".
2. Select the "Display Settings" tab, find the option "Social Share Script" under the "Video Page Settings" section and add your custom code there.

Still, the code added in the above field display next to the video description. If you want it to display immediately after the player, you should edit the following template file and change the location of the script added.
{JOOMLA_ROOT}/components/com_yendifvideoshare/views/video/tmpl/default.php

But, instead of doing the changes directly on our source file, I would write a template override docs.joomla.org/How_to_override_the_outp...rom_the_Joomla!_core

Hope this helped you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: treiiderr
2 years 11 months ago #2478

Replied by treiiderr on topic Adding custom code at the bottom of the player.

Thanks to the admin!
I'm a little ashamed that I didn't see the settings myself, because the language is not native, but there is no translation)))
2 years 11 months ago #2479

Time to create page: 0.255 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.