How to remove from the title of the material, the name of the category or menu.

How to remove from the title of the material, the name of the category or menu. was created by treiiderr

Hello!

How can I not figure out how to make sure that between <title> </title> there is only the title of the material or video?
Now, right after the <title>, the title of the page is generated from the menu. If I remove the page title from the menu, the menu name is generated. In other menus, this is not.

How do I have only the video title between <title> </title>?

Example page title yendifplayer.com/joomla/videos/video/21-art-and-craft.html : Yvs Videos - Art and Craft , but it needs to be Art and Craft !!!
2 years 11 months ago #2480

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic How to remove from the title of the material, the name of the category or menu.

1. Kindly edit open the file {JOOMLA_ROOT}/components/com_yendifvideoshare/views/video/view.html.php

2. Locate the function "setHeader"

3. Find the line below,
$document->setTitle( $document->getTitle() . ' - ' . $this->item->title );
4. Replace it as,
$document->setTitle( $this->item->title );
5. Save the changes and check now.

Hope this solved your issue!
The following user(s) said Thank You: treiiderr
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Administrator.
2 years 11 months ago #2481

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.