How to make Youtube a responsive video

How to make Youtube a responsive video was created by patvb2003

What do you have to do to make a video responsive using the Yendif Player? If I understand it correctly, you have to define the width and height, and the ratio, but I want it to be wide enough to fill my page and the height should adjust automatically.

width=100% ; height=auto;'

I don't see this as an option anywhere. Did I miss something?
2 years 11 months ago #2484

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic How to make Youtube a responsive video

Sorry, our documentation is little outdated. You no need to define "width" or "height" values and the component would scale the videos responsive by default. I understand this is not working for you. Please get me your website address where I can check this directly. So, I can get a clue on the issue and assist you accordingly.
2 years 11 months ago #2485

Replied by treiiderr on topic How to make Youtube a responsive video

The best that I found and what I use:

<div style="padding-top: 5px; overflow: hidden; position: relative; max-width: 640px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;"> <div style="position: relative; height: 0px; padding-bottom: 56.25%;"><iframe src="__________" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen" style="position: absolute; left: 0px; top: 0px; width: 100%; height: 100%;" frameborder="0"></iframe></div></div>
2 years 11 months ago #2491

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.