image_src in the source code.

image_src in the source code. was created by treiiderr

Hello!

There is no "image_src" tag in the source code of the video page. This has a bad effect. When posting a page on social networks, the image is not displayed, which is bad for a post. Also, the tag "image_src" is needed for micro-markup of pages (schema.org/image, ogp.me/ns#image).

You can somehow display image_src, in the source code like <link rel = image_src href = img.youtube.com/vi/nR2qKqZ-sDA/0.jpg /> ???

(I know that the page load speed will decrease).
2 years 11 months ago #2486

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic image_src in the source code.

Instead of the "image_src" tag, we would suggest using the open graph tag "og:image". Unfortunately, our current version doesn't support this. But, this is already on our TODO lists. So, I promise our next version will support this.

As a quick solution, I have prepard a patch for you.

Kindly download the attached package, extract and copy the view.html.php and replace it under,
{SITE_ROOT}/components/com_yendifvideoshare/views/video/view.html.php

Note: There are 2 folders "video" and "videos". You must replace the file in the "video" folder.

But, still you would have issues with sharing images due to the Facebook Cache. Try clearing the Facebook cache of each your video pages using developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/

Hope this solved your issue!
The following user(s) said Thank You: treiiderr
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Administrator.
2 years 11 months ago #2487
Attachments:

Replied by treiiderr on topic image_src in the source code.

After the patch, it became:
ogp.me/ns#image
@value = img.youtube.com/vi/______/0.jpg

Just a super patch and super administrator)))
2 years 11 months ago #2489

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.