Player size in joomla 4,

Player size in joomla 4, was created by treiiderr

Hello!
Installed a new version of Yendif Video Share in joomla 4. Great, and very good job!

While there are not many settings, I would like to reduce the player a little, tell me how to make the player not 100%, but let's say 50%?
Unlike joomla 3, in joomla 4, it seems that there is no way to install your own code, say social bookmarks or google search. Is it still possible in the version of joomla 4 below the player to set your bookmark code or google search?
2 years 1 month ago #2581

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Player size in joomla 4,

With Joomla 4, the "Global Configuration" section has been moved under the "Options" button.

To access this, go to the "Components => Yendif Video Share => Videos" menu from your Joomla back-end, click on the "Options" button on the top-right side of the page.

Also, while Joomla 4 brings all the options from Joomla 3, we have removed a few options that we feel are unnecessary or planning a better improvement. Likewise, the option to add custom social bookmarking code has been removed as our next version introduces our own social sharing code. But, from your reply, I understand that you are also using it to display custom codes like Google search. I promise that our next version would have the option back.

Also, the player's width always scales 100% to the container. Our next version would have the max-width option to limit the player size. Kindly be patient.

As I quick solution, I can get you a custom CSS to restrict the player size. Kindly get me an example page URL where you need to restrict the player size. So, I can share a relevant CSS code.
2 years 1 month ago #2582

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.