test of the free version

test of the free version was created by philippeg

HI when i test free version of Yendif videos on a Joomla 4 site and i tried to create a video from the frontend i failed with this msg :
0 - Call to a member function getForm() on bool

Il est possible que vous ne puissiez visiter cette page en raison de :

un lien/favori obsolète
un moteur de recherche possède un listing périmé pour ce site
une adresse erronée
vous n'avez pas accès à cette page
La ressource demandée est introuvable
Une erreur est survenue pendant l'exécution de la requête.

Veuillez essayer l'une des pages suivantes :

Page d'accueil

Si les difficultés persistent, merci de contacter l'administrateur de ce site et de signaler les erreurs ci-dessous.

Call to a member function getForm() on bool
/home/philippe/joomlatest/joomla41/components/com_yendifvideoshare/src/Controller/VideoformController.php:82
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/components/com_yendifvideoshare/src/Controller/VideoformController.php:82
2 PluginsWare\Component\YendifVideoShare\Site\Controller\VideoFormController->save() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:735
3 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/ComponentDispatcher.php:146
4 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ComponentDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/components/com_yendifvideoshare/src/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php:32
5 PluginsWare\Component\YendifVideoShare\Site\Dispatcher\Dispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:389
6 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:204
7 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:243
8 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:278
9 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/includes/app.php:63
10 require_once() JROOT/index.php:32
2 years 3 weeks ago #2592

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic test of the free version

Strange, I had double checked after reading your post and confirm this works well for us in our local development enviornment here. So, I have no idea what goes wrong for you. If possible, kindly share with us your site admin and FTP access here yendifplayer.com/support/contactus.html to further investigate the issue.
2 years 3 weeks ago #2593

Replied by Administrator on topic test of the free version

Aah. We see the issue on our live website. But, the same works fine in our local development environment. I have emailed you a package with the fix. Kindly check it and confirm.

Note: I promise that we will release a quick version with the fix officially within 24 hrs.
2 years 3 weeks ago #2595

Replied by philippeg on topic test of the free version

Hi
The new version is working .. seems to have no errors anymore
Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Administrator
2 years 3 weeks ago #2596

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.