Not playing YouTube videos in PHP 8

Not playing YouTube videos in PHP 8 was created by antoniojosetorres

Hello.

My website, echegoyen.es, is developed in Joomla 3.10.10 and I am using the Yendif Video Share 1.2.8 component.

So far I haven't had any problems using PHP 7.4.29. However, when upgrading to PHP 8.1.6, my YouTube video gallery has stopped working: the gallery is showing but it won't let me play any of the videos in it.

I have tried updating the component to version 1.2.9 (the latest for Joomla 3.x). And if it helps, the website uses Gantry 5 for the template.

What could be the cause of this error? I need a solution because it is an important part of the web. Thank you and greetings.
1 year 10 months ago #2632
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Not playing YouTube videos in PHP 8

I had double-checked in PHP 8.1.7 version after reading your question and confirming that the 1.2.9 version of our component works well there. I doubt there could be some other JS conflict on your website that also affects our player. It shows you have reverted back to the PHP 7.4.29 version. So, I'm not able to check this on your website.

If possible, kindly switch back to the PHP 8 version and send us your site admin access details here yendifplayer.com/support/contactus.html to further investigate the issue.
1 year 10 months ago #2633

Replied by antoniojosetorres on topic Not playing YouTube videos in PHP 8

Thank you very much for your quick reply.

I will try what you tell me about the JS and the template in case there is any conflict.

For now, I have downgraded to PHP 7.4.29.
1 year 10 months ago #2635

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.