Video Module Is Being Displayed Even If It Is Disabled

Video Module Is Being Displayed Even If It Is Disabled was created by JoomlaTema

Hello
Thanks for great extension. I have a menu item for videos layout so my Yendif Videos Category is not Orphan. I want module to be displayed just on home page I have published it just on Homepage but when clicked any video on module it goes to video display page normally but the module still is being displayed. I do not want to display module on that page. I have tried to create menu item for that video that did not work. What is the solution for this. Thanks.
1 year 7 months ago #2672

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Video Module Is Being Displayed Even If It Is Disabled

Kindly get me your site address to check this directly. So, I can get a clue on the issue and assist you accordingly.
1 year 7 months ago #2673

Replied by JoomlaTema on topic Video Module Is Being Displayed Even If It Is Disabled

Actually I am on localhost now. But I have recorded screen you can see it here:
https://youtu.be/wksu79rwYUE
As you can see module is just published on Home and blog pages but it stay published when clicked on any video. I also have a video menu item. Thanks in advance.
Last edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Administrator.
1 year 7 months ago #2674

Replied by Administrator on topic Video Module Is Being Displayed Even If It Is Disabled

1. Create a "Hidden" menu ( www.joomshaper.com/blog/how-to-create-hi...menu-items-in-joomla ) item using our "Videos Layout" yendifplayer.com/joomla-video-share-menu-layouts.html

2. Go to "Components => Yendif Video Share => Videos" from your Joomla back-end.

3. Click on the "Options" button that is on the top right side of the page.

4. Select the "Advanced" tab, and select the menu you have created in step#1 in the "Video Menu" dropdown.

5. Save the changes and check now.

Hope this solved your issue!
1 year 7 months ago #2675

Replied by JoomlaTema on topic Video Module Is Being Displayed Even If It Is Disabled

Yes that is resolved issue thanks. Actually I had done all the steps before except adding menu to yendif in advanced tab. Regards
1 year 7 months ago #2676

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.